Thursday, November 27, 2008

Links Links Links!

By James

ORIGINALLY POSTED AUGUST 16, 2008

Time for some links to interesting reads from the best in magazines, newspapers, and blogs.

The Shorter, The Longer by Jim Emerson (The Chicago Sun Times' Scanners Blog)

Emerson has many valid criticisms about the pacing and overall experience of The Dark Knight that really resonated with me. I liked the movie but repeated viewings and time have only led me to find more problems behind the film that have continued to keep me from being able to love it.

Malwebolence by Mattathias Schwartz (The New York Times Magazine)

It's two weeks old now, but still worth checking out.

Superbugs by Jerome Groopman

Groopman is one of my favorite staff writers at the New Yorker and always worth reading.

No comments: